Badge 517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team

modern issue

€ 10,00
Betaalwijzes

the 517th Parachute Regimental Combat Team was originally activated as part of the 17th Airborne Division on March 15, 1943. The Division's parachute units were the 517th Parachute Infantry Regiment, the 460th Parachute Field Artillery Battalion and Company C, 139th Airborne Engineer Battalion which was later redesignated the 596th Airborne (Parachute) Engineer Company. The 517th was at Camp Toccoa, Georgia; the 460th and C/139 were at Camp Mackall, North Carolina.

Meer afbeeldingen