Cap badge SA Corps of Signals / Sein Korps WWII

both lugs damaged

€ 10,00
Betaalwijzes

The South African Corps of Signals was formed 1923 In 1940, the Signals Branch of the South African Army College moved from the College to Potchefstroom where it became the Signals Training Centre, this name being changed to School of Signals in 1944. The School of Signals again became a branch of the College in 1946 and, in January 1947, it was once more moved to Potchefstroom where it became a branch of the School of Artillery and Armour

Meer afbeeldingen